Tuesday 16 July 2013

The Best Shampoo for Blonde Hair - PRO-VOKE Touch of Silver

So here I go, I haven't blogged for quite a while but now I have something I have to tell everyone about! I've had blonde highlighted hair for as long as I remember now, over the years it's seen almost every shade of blonde you can imagine. My natural hair colour is dark blonde and these days I usually have a mixture of bleach, natural blonde and golden blonde. For about two weeks after having my hair highlighted I love the colour, it's a light natural golden blonde but over the following weeks it becomes more yellow than golden. I can't stress enough how much I hate that yellow colour! It looks cheap and quite frankly like I dyed it myself at home using a off the shelf home colouring system.

I remember a hair dresser years ago telling me about purple shampoo and how great it is for removing the brassiness from blonde hair but until now I've not been able to find it in anywhere local. To my amazement a few weeks ago I found some in Boots and it was only around £3 so I thought I would give it a try. The PRO-VOKE Touch of Silver Brightening Shampoo came in two different types the twice a week version (which I have) or the daily maintenance for every day use. I decided to get the one to use twice a week because I was worried how it was going to smell, but I didn't need to because this shampoo smells amazing!

After the first use I didn't notice any real difference but after a couple more washes using PRO-VOKE Touch of Silver Brightening Shampoo my hair looked a much better colour and no brassiness at all.


Here's how my hair looked before:


and after... (excuse the strawberry bellini!)



1 comment:


  1. I am owner Magic Color matizadores in Brazil would like to share my matizador Magic Color among the http://www.magiccolor.tv/ site and see our matizadores want to send to our products , how we can combine ?

    ReplyDelete