Monday 5 September 2011

The Best Nude Lipstick!

After all these years searching for my the ultimate nude coloured lipstick, I've finally found it - MAC's Cherish! I've tried a lot, some too light (made me look like I had a heart condition) some too dark, some had too many sparkly bits.... but this one is perfect. It's a soft beige colour with a touch of pink, not too brown and not too pink just a nice nude colour. A lot of lipsticks haven't suited my lips in the past but MAC's lipsticks feel so nourishing and don't dry my lips out at all. I have a problem with dry lips anyway, so I certainly don't need lipsticks to make the problem even worse. This lipstick is the perfect colour the only fault can find is that it is very matte so I prefer to wear it with a clear gloss over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment